Terms and Conditions
• All ticket holders must read and observe these terms and conditions and other information provided.
• Early Bird Tickets until 1st February 2019.
• Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The festival organisers will not be liable for accident, injury, damage sustained or loss or theft of property whilst on site.
• A child’s ticket can only be applied for when booking an adult ticket.
• Children need to be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times when on the festival site and camping areas. A child remains the responsibility of the accompanying adult.
• Anyone without a valid ticket or Folk in a Field Festival 2019 booking confirmation will not be permitted entry to the festival site/campsite.
• Ticket holders must check their Folk in a Field booking confirmation in advance; mistakes cannot be rectified on the day.
• Tickets are not transferable. Refunds will not be made in whole, or in part, if the event is cancelled or curtailed through circumstances beyond the festival organisers’ control, including, but not limited to: acts of nature, war, terrorism, sabotage, fire, explosion, flood, action of any governmental or local authority, embargo, unavailability of goods, default of suppliers, loss or breakdown of carrying vehicles, strike or labour dispute (except of the workforce of the party claiming force majeure).
• No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss.
• The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to anybody to the event site.
• Coaches, buses or lorries are not allowed on site, even if converted for accommodation, without prior consent.
• All those attending, their tents, caravans and motorhomes must be removed from festival site and camping areas by 10am on the Monday unless pre-arranged.
• Any property left after this time will be removed and disposed of.
• Open fires are strictly forbidden for safety reasons as are charcoal BBQs as they can reignite or blow hot embers into the grass when unattended. Gas burners and gas BBQs are fine. Please do not use or change gas canisters inside tents or caravans.
• The festival reserves the right to add, substitute or withdraw artists, and change the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation.
• Unauthorised photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
• Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, video or audio promotion of the event.
• All dogs taken onto the festival site must have a ‘dog ID badge’ attached to their collars, which can be picked up at the Gate on the festival site. Dogs must be kept under control, on a lead at all times and cleaned up after.
• No unauthorised trading, fly pitching or any other unauthorised sale or distribution of goods, services or materials is permitted.
• No illegal items or substances may be brought onto the festival site; any found will lead to exclusion from the site and prosecution.
• The festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder (without reimbursement) for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the event organisers.
• The festival reserves the right to search ticket holders if there is cause or suspicion.
• It is prohibited for any person under the age of 18 to have in their possession and/ or consume alcohol on site, including the campsite. The festival reserves the right to confiscate alcohol in the possession of those attending unable to provide ID of being 18 or over.
• No glass bottles, drinking glasses or other glass objects are allowed in the festival arena or campsite.
• Vehicles are parked and tents are pitched at owner’s risk.
Ticket holders consent to be on film or in pictures taken during the event that will be used for promotional purposes and may be published in the public domain. Where a child is a ticket holder, the responsible adult who has bought the ticket and/or responsible for the child during the event, will have given consent on their behalf.
• Folk in a Field may from time to time publish on its website further terms and conditions in addition to these Conditions. Such further terms and conditions will be deemed to be included in these Conditions and be incorporated into the Contract. If and to the extent that there is any conflict between such further conditions and these Conditions, the further conditions will prevail.
All those attending must show a ticket or wristband for the relevant day.